Information About Our Industry Hills Resort
Please review the policies listed below prior to your stay at Pacific Palms Resort.
Most importantly, we are a smoke-free property. Cigarettes, cigars, and candles are not permitted in the guest rooms or on the balconies. Please respect this aspect of our resort. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to all guests who ignore this.
Check-in is after 3pm. Check out before 12 noon. Due to the need to prepare rooms for check-ins, early arrivals may not be accommodated.
State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
We accept MC, Visa, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International and cash as forms of payment. We do not accept personal checks.
To avoid a 1-night penalty, reservations must be cancelled no later than 3pm, one day prior to arrival
Pets are allowed on the resort property. Due to regulations and safety policy, please be aware of the following pet-related rules during your stay:
- Daily charges are $35 per pet
- Pets must be either on a leash or in a pet container and cannot be left unattended
- Pets are not allowed in food and beverage areas
- Owner must be present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing the Guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, room service, etc).
- Pet must be restrained or removed from the guestroom while the hotel staff is present in room.
- Notification to the Front Desk is required when leaving the pet unattended in guestroom
- Use of ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger is required
- Additional cleaning or repair charges may be incurred due to pet stains and/or damage
- Pet may not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking
- All litter is to be removed and disposed of properly by guest
- The Resort is not a kennel, and is not liable for any injury suffered by the pet while on Resort premises.