5 Ways to Thank the Administrative Professional in Your Life
5 Ways to Thank the Administrative Professional in Your Life Images
Happy Administrative Professional Week from Pacific Palms Resort
They organize your calendar, respond to emails when you're tied up in meetings, and ensure your business runs smooth. Each April, we celebrate these employees with Administrative Professionals Week. Show the Administrative Professionals in your life how much you value the work they do and how appreciated they are with these five suggestions.
- Take them to lunch. Get away from the office, turn off your phone, and get to know the person that keeps you organized on a day-to-day basis. Many restaurants offer specials during this week and wait staff will inquire about any time constraints. Red Restaurant & Bar has a special menu for April 20-26, which includes a starter, entrée, and dessert for $30.
- Provide a personalized gift. Perhaps your Admin loves Do It Yourself projects, surprise them with a book or subscription to an online website that catalogues a variety of DIY projects. Or, if your Admin enjoys trying new activities, surprise them with golf lessons for a new skill they can use all year long, as well as participate in your next corporate golf outing!
- Decorate their desk with flowers or plants. 1-800-Flowers.com offers specials on flowers, gift baskets, and specialty items to help you recognize the professional on the go!
- Let them pamper themselves with a spa package. A luxurious spa visit will let your Admin relax, ease stress and get back to business rejuvenated. Our Spa has a selection of specials tailored for a busy bee: Briefcase Break, Meeting Adjourned, or the Perfect Partnership.
- Have a happy hour. Leave the office early and make a toast to your Admin. Recognize their professional accomplishments that keep you happy during the rest of the week!
Don't forget to mark your calendar for this business holiday and thank the people that contribute to your business' success.