Easter celebrations Images
Though we’re known for our delicious Easter Brunch and fun Easter egg hunt, we love these ideas and tips for creating a fun Easter celebration at home!
- Decorate Easter eggs: Whether you want to go the traditional route and dye your eggs or allow your artistic abilities to shine through with Sharpie eggs decorating eggs is the quintessential Easter activity.
- Easter egg hunt: This classic activity is fun for kids of all ages! Just make sure that if you’re hiding real eggs that you keep a list or map of where you’ve hidden them. Decorated plastic eggs work well, especially if there are a few younger children participating, so they don’t break on the ground or in the baskets.
- Make a small Easter Bunny: Not all kids are enthusiastic about meeting the Easter Bunny, so let the little ones feel more comfortable by making these Easter Bunny Eggs! Not only is this a fun craft for the kids but you can recycle these “eggs” for next year’s Easter decorations!
:Photo credit: littleredwindow.com
- Brunch: Cook up a delicious Sunday brunch! Fan favorites include fluffy pancakes (we wish you good luck in shaping them like bunnies), coffee cake, egg dishes, fresh fruit, and plenty of orange juice and coffee. While you’re cooking, let the young ones work on their crafts or decorate their eggs!
- Bake Easter treats: Besides the goodies from the Easter Bunny, try your hand at baking this festive Easter Bunny Cake! It’ll look so good on the table that you might have to remind your guests that it is edible! Or, if you’re watching calories and preparing for a summer trip to Los Angeles, we’d recommend this lightened carrot cake recipe!
Photo credit: Food Network
If you’re looking for a Sunday out of the kitchen and away from coordinating the activities, don’t forget about our Easter Sunday Brunch for an all-you-can-eat buffet, three on-site Easter egg hunts, and time for your little one to visit with the Easter Bunny. Our Easter brunch is on Easter Sunday, March 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Happy Easter from all us at Pacific Palms Resort!