5 Ways to Treat Your Staycation Like an Adult Spring Break
5 Ways to Treat Your Staycation Like an Adult Spring Break Images
Spring break isn’t just for kids here at Pacific Palms Resort! We know you deserve a Los Angeles weekend getaway so we invite you to plan your next California staycation with us! To get you started with your spring break plans, we put together a list of activities you loved as a kid and can love even more as an adult!
1. Take a pool day: Don’t you remember when the weather warmed up and everyone headed to the pool? That’s the great thing about California, it’s always pool weather! Disconnect from the outside world and soak up the sun poolside for a day. The pool toys are your responsibility though!
2. Golf: The elusive hole-in-one on the mini golf course made the game exciting but was pint sized. Take your skills to our professional golf courses or let one of our instructors help you take your technique to the next level. Worst case scenario is you’ll have a blast zooming around in the golf cart!
3. Get star struck at Universal: We all entertained the idea of being a movie star as a kid, well now go live out your movie fantasies with a visit to Universal Studios! As an adult you’ll still feel like a film star touring the preserved movie sets or you can be the hero of your own adventure on rides like “Revenge of the Mummy!”
4. Feel the need for speed: At the Speed Zone you can go from 0 to 70 and try your hand at drift-style racing. There’s also mini golfing if you’re not ready for our larger courses as well as bowling and video games.
5. Order room service: Remember staying up late so you could sneak in some delicious treats? We offer late night service so you don’t have to sneak around! Though, now that you’re an adult we might recommend a bottle of champagne and tuxedo chocolate dipped strawberries. Though if your inner child really needs a dessert, we can also bring you cookies and milk!
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway from Los Angeles or a California staycation, Pacific Palms Resort has you covered. View our accommodations and start planning your staycation now!