5 Reasons to Visit California This Summer
5 Reasons to Visit California This Summer Images
Are you dreaming of a Southern California vacation? We can’t blame you; it’s easy to dream about a visit to paradise! We want to help make your dreams a reality this summer so we outlined five reasons to pay our state and your favorite Southern California resort a visit!
- Relive the vacations of your youth – or live out your fantasy vacation as an adult! There’s no age limit for visitors at Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Knott’s Berry Farm! Age ain’t nothing but a number at these fantastic theme parks in Southern California! After a busy day running around the park, head back to Pacific Palms Resort and nap poolside while you soak up that beautiful California sun!
- Stereotypical weather – As we mentioned above, our weather is pretty near perfect year-round but there’s something extra special about those warm summer days and breezy nights that lead to memories we know you’ll be sharing on Facebook or laughing about for the rest of the year. Our weather is also conducive to plenty of outdoor activities like golf, hiking, or enjoying live music by the bar – you are on vacation after all!
- Live like the stars – When staying at Pacific Palms Resort, you might be lucky and catch our resort being used as a filming location for a TV show or movie! But if you’re looking for a more star-studded part of California, head into Hollywood and walk among them on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! Head back to the resort and enjoy the star treatment at any of our bars or restaurants to finish off a great day in California.
- Food – California is known for its wide variety of cuisine and award-winning dishes. Luckily, if you stay at Pacific Palms Resort, you can enjoy award-winning dining without leaving the resort! Our Red Restaurant and Bar and CIMA Restaurant have won various readers choice awards as Best of: Romantic restaurant, live entertainment, place to have a martini, and everyone’s favorite on Sunday: brunch! We also offer room service if you prefer breakfast in bed when you travel.
- Art & Museums – It may be tough to tear yourself away from our sunny outdoors but our museums and art collections are a good reason to get indoors for a while. Nearby we have, The Getty Center, Homestead Museum, LA Art Museum, His Lai Buddhist Temple, Fullerton Arboretum, Museum of History & Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and many more. Whether you want to further explore a culture or the works of your favorite artist, we have a museum waiting for you!
This list is just meant to get you started planning your vacation and we’d love to hear your favorite reasons for visiting us! Make your planning process easier by checking out our Southern California vacation packages and specials.