14 Things You and Your Valentine Can Do in Los Angeles
14 Things You and Your Valentine Can Do in Los Angeles Images
We have a ton of Valentine’s Day ideas for Los Angeles during the big day, but if you’re not in the mood to pay for overpriced dinners and flowers, we’ve put together a list of romantic things you and your valentine can do after the holiday has passed! Come to Los Angeles for a romantic weekend and you can love:
1. A Couples massage – What’s better than a relaxing evening with your sweetheart where you both leave feeling rejuvenated and recharged! Many spas will be offering Valentine’s specials through the month of February and in Los Angeles it’s easy to find couples spa packages. Our romantic packages this month are all aptly named for a romantic theme: “Cupids” Couples Massage, Valentine’s Get-Away, and “Aphrodite” Anti-Aging Facial.
2. Sing a love song – Show your loved one how much they mean to you through a romantic song! Belt out your feelings at a piano bar or head over to the Hot Spot Lounge for karaoke every Friday and Saturday night to swoon your partner.
3. Play a round together – The couple that plays together stays together. Whether you’re already golf pros or learning your way around the course, playing golf is a great way to spend a day together. Play our Babe with your babe for the best golf you can play in Los Angeles.
4. Live a fairy tale – Make your dreams come true with a visit to Disneyland! Enjoy letting out your inner children and then delight in some magical dining experiences.
5. Make a splash – Some of the best vacations are the ones where you get to slow down and just relax! Enjoy sitting poolside and soaking up the California sun and mountain views.
6. Dinner with a view – Valentine’s is especially known as a popular dining out night, but save your romantic dinner for a restaurant that includes great food and great views. Of course we’re a bit partial to our own views from Red Restaurant & Bar overlooking the San Gabriel Mountains!
7. Champagne helicopter tour – Give your partner a view of the world, well at least one of the best cities in the world! This hour long helicopter tour shows you the best sights from overhead and includes a bottle of champagne to enjoy with your flight. You can arrange for a limousine pick up to your hotel.
8. Shop till you drop – Wow your sweetie with a trip to Beverly Hills to do some shopping, or window shopping, on Rodeo Drive. You might find yourself lingering at Tiffany a little longer than usual this month.
9. Chocolates – It’s not really a romantic date without some chocolate for dessert! Luckily for our guests, we’re close to a See’s Candies shop where you can enjoy shopping the milk, dark, white, and assorted varieties of chocolates, as well as their fudge, truffle, or candy offerings.
10. Winery – Only 20 minutes away from our front door is a great winery, REV Winery, which offers a speakeasy feel with organic wines. Enjoy a wine tasting and perhaps even purchase a bottle for the rest of your romantic weekend in Los Angeles.
11. Art – Learn more about your partner’s artistic likes and dislikes with a visit to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. There are more than 100,000 works of art for you and your loved one to discuss.
12. Happy Hour – You’re happy wherever you are with your partner, but why not be especially happy about great deals for cocktails? Sip and savor the time with your sweetheart and if you’re coming to Red Restaurant & Bar, our pricing starts at $3.50 for domestic drafts and $7 for signature cocktails.
13. Stargaze – You could spend all night staring into your significant other’s eyes, but why not enjoy California’s great weather and get outside to stare up at the night sky? See if your love really is written in the stars.
14. Bring back brunch – If you enjoy extra cuddle time in the morning with your partner, enjoy sleeping in and still getting your most important meal of the day by heading out to brunch! California, and especially Los Angeles, is known for having some of the best restaurants and food creations around and that includes breakfast. We particularly like the creations at our Cima’s Sunday California Champagne Brunch, but we’ll let you be the judge.
Los Angeles is the perfect spot to have a romantic weekend, no matter what time of year! See if Pacific Palms Resort is the right choice for your getaway by viewing our hotel packages.