Getting Here Images
There are many transportation options to and from the airports and within the region. To assist with your travels, please note the following:
- Pacific Palms Resort does not offer it’s own guest transportation, but is happy to offer many choices
Transportation options & approximate costs are as follows:
- Avis Car Rental is on-site featuring a variety of services and vehicles for rent. Call (626) 854-2847 or book online! See services summary at bottom of page.
- Taxi costs to and from the airports range from $80 to $100, one way, (626) 242-5969
- Super Shuttle offers shared van costing between $40-$50 for the first person and $9 for the 2nd person+). Call (800)258-3826 or book online!
Private Transportation/Limousine Companies (costs range from $145-175 for Sedan/SUV options)
- A few local companies include Classique: 714-288-8853, Mosaic: 714-912-9314, and OMG Transportation, Gerardo: (951) 453-8978.
Local travel costs with an average 3-hour minimum, and including Fees/Gratuities, range from:
- $60-75 for a sedan and $70-85 for an SUV
- $85-105 for a Van
- $80-95 for a Limousine
- $150-175 for a Mini-Coach and $165-185 for a Motor Coach
- Los Angeles International (LAX), 37 miles and 45 minutes from the resort
- LA/Ontario International (ONT), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
- John Wayne/Orange County (SNA), 34 miles and 42 minutes from the resort
- Long Beach LGB), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
Pacific Palms can easily be reached from the 60 Freeway or the 10 Freeway.
FROM LOS ANGELES:
Take the 10 Fwy Eastbound to the 60 Fwy exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM ORANGE COUNTY:
Take the 57 Fwy Northbound to the 60 Fwy heading West, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY:
Take the 60 Fwy Westbound, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway