A Full-Service Resort near Los Angeles
Getting Here Images
Pacific Palms Resort is centrally located between many airports and other important destinations—it’s one of the features that make us one of the best resorts Los Angeles and its surrounding areas offer! To ensure smooth travels to our hotel, please note the following:
- Pacific Palms Resort does not offer it’s own guest transportation, but is happy to offer many choices
Transportation options & approximate costs are as follows:
- Avis Car Rental is on-site featuring a variety of services and vehicles for rent. Call (626) 854-2847 or book online! See services summary at bottom of page.
- Taxi costs to and from the airports range from $80 to $100, one way, (626) 242-5969
- Super Shuttle offers shared van costing between $40-$50 for the first person and $9 for the 2nd person+). Call (800)258-3826 or book online!
Private Transportation/Limousine Companies (costs range from $145-175 for Sedan/SUV options)
- A few local companies include Classique: 714-288-8853, Mosaic: 800-398-7881, and OMG Transportation, Gerardo: (951) 453-8978.
Local travel costs with an average 3-hour minimum, and including Fees/Gratuities, range from:
- $60-75 for a sedan and $70-85 for an SUV
- $85-105 for a Van
- $80-95 for a Limousine
- $150-175 for a Mini-Coach and $165-185 for a Motor Coach
- Los Angeles International (LAX), 37 miles and 45 minutes from the resort
- LA/Ontario International (ONT), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
- John Wayne/Orange County (SNA), 34 miles and 42 minutes from the resort
- Long Beach LGB), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
Pacific Palms can easily be reached from the 60 Freeway or the 10 Freeway.
FROM LOS ANGELES:
Take the 10 Fwy Eastbound to the 60 Fwy exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM ORANGE COUNTY:
Take the 57 Fwy Northbound to the 60 Fwy heading West, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY:
Take the 60 Fwy Westbound, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway